Friday, September 26, 2008

Steady Steady Steady... adding Speed!!!!!

Today has been a tough day here. I'm fighting a terrible cold, and well... had some medicine, but it's kickin' the living life out of me! It's good, though, I'm still working and still getting things done regardless. This is most important so the cold can wait... right? Yep! I say forget the cold, and PRIORITY IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE! We've been trying to get everything done, as far as edited, then there's the store, and then there's the whole idea behind the work being published. Some people may be misled by the fact we publish on the Kindle. The point is... we have a philosophy where technology is accommodated while classic beauty is upheld. There is a whole long theory on this, something we conjured up, based on trends and such, not to mention simple quality of life ideals and aspirations. So... without further ado now - I'm going back to work. The blog has not been updated frequently enough, the site has not been updated frequently enough either, the authors represented have work to be seen, read, and heard, and I'm determined to forget about this drowsiness (thanks medication!) So... off to work I go!

No comments: